This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 2/7/2017
JOB DESCRIPTION* Plan, layout and perform all required operations to install, maintain and repair a wide variety of plant equipment and accessories.
* Effectively troubleshoot using manuals, schematics and diagrams to diagnose and eliminate problems as they arise.
* Safely install, maintain, and upgrade 3 phase motor control systems, AC/DC circuits, possess understanding of basic relay logic.
* Understand fluid power systems; troubleshoot, install, and repair power units, valve operation, cylinders, motors, pumps
* Perform basic fabrication by cutting and welding operations
* Perform preventative maintenance on equipment using standard practices and procedures.
* Maintain work areas, tools and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
* Follow all company and equipment safety guidelines and ethics rules.
* General high school diploma.
* Two-year trade school or equivalent experience in industrial mechanical or electrical is required.
* Operate the maintenance computer to maintain records, work history and inventory of parts.
* Use meters, gauges or other types of test equipment to facilitate quality and timely repairs.
ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled