A food manufacturing company is a rapidly growing company who is looking to hire a Maintenance Coordinator. This position has a successful history in the responsibility for all Maintenance in CMMS system as it relates to equipment, parts and Preventive Maintenance activities.
This successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability in the manufacturing maintenance field, will be proficient with computers in general and MS Office suite specifically.
* Excellent background in inventory assessment, purchasing, documenting and tracking, exceeding expectations.
* Analytical and organized with the proven ability to identify needs, make recommendations and implement effective solutions.
* Highly skilled in rapidly developing rapport.
* Self-starter and persuasive communicator with extensive knowledge of maintenance production procedures.
* Extremely adaptable and able to quickly grasp and apply new information, and manage multiple tasks through effective prioritization.
* The Maintenance Coordinator orders maintenance parts and materials, manages Maintenance Inventory and oversees the plant preventative maintenance program and the maintenance parts room.
* Maintain and execute the plant Preventative Maintenance program.
* Organize, distribute and audit all work orders to maximize plant efficiency and minimize production down time.
* Ensure appropriate inventory levels in the maintenance parts room.
* Track all purchase orders and provide reports as needed.
* Purchase required Maintenance parts and materials needed.
* Oversee and assist where required maintenance of CMMS database for plant.
* Manage Maintenance inventory system.
* Must be able to work with/as mechanics on the production floor as needed
* Plans coordinates schedule of preventive maintenance for equipment, machinery, tools, or buildings
* Reviews manufacturers service manuals, own establishments usage schedules and records of maintenance problems to define optimum frequency of preventive maintenance
* Studies production
* Report food safety problems to a supervisor or manager;
* Maintain the preventative maintenance program.
* Work in a safe and responsible manner at all times, following all safety policies, procedures, and rules;
* Report unsafe observations or conditions to a supervisor or manager;
* Immediately report an injury or accident to a supervisor or manager;
* Meet all company requirements for training, including Log Out/Tag Out, confined space, electrical safety, Hazmat Technician, hot work, ladder, fall protection, fire safety, etc.
* A High School or Trade School Diploma or equivalent.
* 5years' experience in a relevant manufacturing maintenance position.
* Ability to work independently or in a group/team atmosphere;
* Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
* Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
* Prior CMMS Database management skills.
* Ability to prepare and utilize routine reports in MS Office and a CMMS system.
* Knowledge of university invoicing procedures.