Maintenance Coordinator I (WD)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
EPSILON SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocation: San Diego (ESP)
Job Code: 3640
# of openings: Direct Funded
Requisition Category:Epsilon Systems Partners, Inc. has an opening for a Maintenance Coordinator position in support of SWRMC Production Department.
Responsible for the coordinating and progressing work between the product families, maintenance teams, and ships/customers. Work closely with the Material Manager, Availability Manager, Product Family Managers, Product Family Controllers, the Ship/Class Maintenance Teams, and ships/customers. Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain a high level of proficiency in SAP/NEMAIS PM, HR and MM Modules.
* Maintain procedures, practices and techniques common to the operation of ships or vehicles.
* Implement Ship / Equipment / Vehicle repair and overhaul techniques to effectively and professionally coordinate and progress availabilities.
* Write technical material and draft or originate naval messages.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in the following:
* Ship repair and overhaul techniques to effectively and professionally coordinate and progress availabilities.
* JFMM in order to assure sound and timely progressing of availabilities.
* Application of ERP management systems
* Maintenance procedures, practices and techniques common to the operation of SWRMC, SUPSHIP, Naval Sea System Command, and TYCOMs.
* as required.
* Naval Ship's Configuration and Major Shipboard Systems, to provide a general understanding of the work to be performed during an availability.
* Technical writing and message drafting skills.
* Computer skills in use of word processing and spreadsheet type programs.
* Proficient in use of related computer program/systems, Microsoft Office applications.
* Able to obtain a DOD Security Clearance.
ADA Notifications/Work Environment:
* Able to go aboard ships, barges and other naval craft.
* Require walking, reaching, sitting and concentration in the presence of occasional noise.
* Able to move in narrow and restricted passageways, up/down steep and narrow ladders or stairways, and up and down antenna masts/yardarms (onboard ships).
* Occasionally be able to lift, carry and move objects up to 50 lbs in weight.
Epsilon Systems Partners, Inc. and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans.