This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Time
Brookdale Sonoma 800 Oregon St Sonoma , CA 95476
Do you want to work in the center of the Sonoma Valley Wine Country in a highly respected Senior Living Community?We are seeking compassionate and caring team members who want to make a difference by enriching the lives of our seniors. We are seeking a Maintenance Director for large complex, with experience in heating/air/ plumbing/ painting and overall maintenance repairs. Please apply if you have that special passion and want to work with a great team of employees. drug Testing and criminal clearance required.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Responsible for the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds to maintain proper care of the community in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards/regulations and company policies
* Direct the community maintenance, housekeeping and laundry (if applicable) staff, to include hiring, training, evaluating performance, resolving disciplinary issues and firing
* Conduct regular inspections of life safety systems, including fire extinguishers and sprinkler systems
* Ensure the outside of the property is maintained, including landscaping, snow removal, and garbage/trash removal
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate's Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school
* Minimum of five years of related experience and/or training required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Valid State Driver's License required for vehicle travel, as needed
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must have a compassion for and a desire to work with the elderly
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-146983.aspx'