Maintenance Electrician- GER01959
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
To install, repair and maintain all power transmission lines, electrical apparatus devices, circuits of any voltage, motors of all kinds and similar equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Installs conduit, junction boxes, plugs, switches, lighting fixtures, wiring motors, electrical and electronic units in predetermined locations using electricians hand and portable power tools.
* Troubleshoots by dismantling equipment for inspection purposes
* Uses a variety of test equipment to detect source of malfunction
* Repairs mill electric power tools, motors, generators, transformers, resistors, regulators, drive units, etc.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* 2-3 years experience in manufacturing environment.
* PLC programming experience
* Strong electrical troubleshooting skills
* Process automation experience
* Read blueprints
* Strong computer skills
Salary & Benefits
* Medical and Prescription
* Health & Dependent Care (Flexible Spending Account)
* Basic Life/Accidental Life Insurance
* Health Advocate Services
* Employee Assistance Program
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
Additional Agency Job Board Text Application Process
Gerdau believes in equal employment opportunity related to all employees and applicants for employment. It is the policy of Gerdau that there will be no discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. All applicants must be legally eligible to immediately work in the country of hire without current or future sponsorship
If you are vision-impaired or have some other disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Gerdau, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (866) 788-2798 or firstname.lastname@example.org.