Maintenance Engineer 1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
SUMMARY: Perform repairs, & preventive maintenance tasks in all areas, in a professional manner. Understanding safe work practices. Leadership skills will be expected.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Must have good communication skills with Managers, co-workers and guests.
* Understand and be able to receive and update work requests from the work request system (Synergy).
* Ability to perform engineering service calls guest and non guest via radio and Synergy
* Complete appropriate documents and logs for work assigned on a daily basis
* Ability to perform Advanced (ahead or further along in knowledge and skill) functions and working independently in the following trades: carpentry, plumbing, pool maintenance, electrical, and HV/AC.
* Mechanical: Ability to troubleshoot and repair at the Advanced level motors, gas fired heaters, all types of kitchen equipment, steam generators, fan coils, HV/AC systems etc.
* Plumbing: Ability to troubleshoot and repair at the Advanced level various fixtures, regulators, water heaters, fittings, pipe jointing of all types (soft solder, silver solder, compression, flare etc.) use of drain clearing equipment.
* Electrical: Ability to troubleshoot and repair at the Advanced level contactors, transformers, relays, and all components of electrical systems up to 480 volts etc.
* Advanced skill level in troubleshooting & testing procedures.
* Ability to operate power and hand tools
* Ability to read schematics & blueprints.
* Ability to inventory parts and equipment to keep par levels
* Maintains work areas, Inventories, orders and stocks own supplies
* Clean all work areas after completing a job. Maintain engineering shops and vehicles in a clean and organized manner.
This brief job profile is to give a general idea of the job and in no way states or implies that these are the only job duties to be performed by the associate in this position. Other duties will be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Five years experience working in the maintenance field in a similar position of responsibility.
NECESSARY LICENSE/ CERTIFICATES
Must have a valid state issued driver s license and be able to provide a clean DMV printout.
Must have HVAC License.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: