Maintenance Engineer - Commercial Properties
ATARID, Nationwide Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management corporation who is seeking an experienced:
Maintenance Engineer-Commercial Properties
Job Id# EB-19753557
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the assigned properties. Provides operational and administrative support and assistance to the Commercial Property Manager.
* Preserve the assets by performing preventative and ongoing maintenance
* Regularly inspect commercial properties - offices, retail outlets and land lots
* Supervise work performed by contractors including landscaping, parking lot sweeping, security services, HVAC and electrical work.
* Perform repairs including emergency and preventative maintenance
* Check on tenant interior build-outs to ensure work is satisfactory completion is carried by deadline
* Review assigned work orders and estimate time and materials needed to complete repairs
* Solicit bids for contracted services
* Customer focused to ensure tenants are provided with well-maintained, high quality properties
* Communicate with tenants to ensure all problems are resolved quickly
Experience ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.
If you are an experienced industry professional and would like about how we can assist you bring your career search to a successful conclusion, in the first instance please reply with a full resume; all discussions and resumes will be treated in strictest confidence.