This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This position will be responsible for working with maintenance & production when assisting with projects, major maintenance, managing outages & shutdowns. Other responsibilities will include the research, design and assessment of new equipment, tools, processes and standards inside of safety, people, quality, cost and responsiveness for both maintenance and production.
* Research new equipment, tools, and processes, assess compatibility with current systems
* Manage multiple projects within the maintenance organization related to planned outages, major maintenance, shutdowns or miscellaneous projects.
* Design equipment, processes, and standards for both maintenance and production.
* Lead troubleshooting events and manage completion of repairs from those events.
* Develop KCC (control standards) for improvements in efficiency, reliability, quality, and safety.
* Conduct audits, benchmarking studies and research within external machine shops, rebuild shops,and OEM's for continuous improvement.
* Manage the Preventive Maintenance (PM) process which includes creation of new PM's, evaluation of existing PM's to determine effectiveness and ensure thorough completion of PM's in designated timeframes.
ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field, BSME or BSEE preferred, or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role is preferred.
* Ability to be flexible with work priorities and work effectively as part of a team.
* Proficient computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office products.
* AutoCAD or Solidwork experience preferred.
* Maximo or other CMMS experience is preferred.
* Experience with Lean principles in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
* Excellent mechanical, electrical, and controls aptitude.
* Excellent hydraulic troubleshooting, repair, and improvement abilities.
* Ability and willingness to travel on short notice depending on company needs.
* Ability to read technical prints and documents.
* Willing to work scheduled and unscheduled overtime and to work to nights for temporary periods of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled