Maintenance Technician 9/10/2016
Modular Space Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job:
ModSpace seeks a Maintenance Technician for our busy Boston, MA location.
Our maintenance technicians are jack-of-all-trades and play a critical role in providing excellent service and product to our clients:
* Performing light repairs and refurbishments on inventory buildings
* Responding quickly and professionally to client service calls
* Reporting on and maintaining effective inventory
* Communicating with customers and documenting work
Day to day activities may include:
* Performing needed repairs (i.e. carpentry, painting, electrical, lt. plumbing)
* drywall work, installing/removing partition walls
* installing toilets
* installing/removing floor tiling
* replacing/removing light fixtures
* Inspecting buildings/recommending repairs
* Communicating with customers face to face on site
* Ordering or maintaining parts and supplies inventory
* Coordinating or guiding external vendors
* Operating vehicles or service trucks to deliver or move parts or equipment
To be successful, a ModSpace Maintenance Technician:
* Has a High School Diploma or GED
* Has general maintenance/carpentry experience
* Is professoinal, focused on customer service and able to work with minimal supervision
* Can learn to use ModSpace operating systems
* Can lift/move 50lbs unassisted and climb ladders
* Places top priority on SAFETY
Occasional overtime is required.
For the latest updates, follow ModSpace on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ModSpaceCareers and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ModSpace
A career with ModSpace offers professional development and opportunity with a stable and growing North American firm. Our mid-size means our employees enjoy the resources of a large company in an environment where they are highly visible and have a direct impact on performance.
We provide a state-of-the-art, business casual office environment, in addition to a wide range of valuable employee benefits.
Not only do we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, but also the following programs which are fully company paid:
* Basic life/AD&D
* Dependent Life Insurance
* Short-term disability
* Long-term disability
* Business travel accident coverage
* Employee Assistance Program
* Paid Time Off
* Tuition Reimbursement (up to established/US Federal pre-tax limit)
In addition, employees may take advantage of numerous optional benefits, including:
* 401(k) plan with employer contribution (US) / Defined Contribution Plan (Canada)
* Supplemental life insurance (individual & dependent)
* Flexible spending accounts (US)
* Company-Wide Wellness programs
Come build your future with ModSpace.
With over 40 years of history and locations across North America, ModSpace is the premier provider of modular space solutions to a well-diversified client group including the commercial, construction, education, health care, and government segments. Our value proposition varies across segments and customers, meeting needs for quality control, speed to market, temporary facilities or facilities which can relocate to meet changing needs. As an employer and a business partner, we are committed to the highest levels of quality, integrity, teamwork and customer excellence.
For more information about ModSpace, please visit www.modspace.com in the US or www.modspace.ca in Canada.
ModSpace believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.