Maintenance II Electrician - Shreveport, LA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Calumet Specialty Products
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PURPOSE AND ROLE:
This Level II Maintenance Electrician positionis for a person with strongelectrical skills. This position supportsthe day to day operationof the site solving issues primarily within the electrical field, but with opportunities to work in all other traditional maintenance skillareas such as instrumentation, pipefitting, rotating equipment, etc.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Must be a Journeyman IBEW Electrician or equivalent
* Understands electrical power distribution systems
* Ability to trouble shoot components associatedwith electrical distribution
* Ability to read P&ID\u0027s and other electrical and instrument related drawings
* Ability to trouble shoot electrical tracingsystems
* Ability to install componentsassociated with electrical distribution
* Ability to trouble shot various instrumentation components and systems
* Ability to install instrumentation components
* Ability to work in and/or learn all maintenance skillareas in the plant
* All other tasks as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent GED required.
* Two year associate's or technical degree in maintenance preferred.
* Minimum of five years' experience in a plant environment in an electrical role
* Able to work days, nights, weekend hours as required by the job.
* Must be willing to work carry a pager/cell phone and respond to call-outs
* Must Participate in weekend Call Out Rotation
* Must follow all safety rules and participate in all scheduled training
* Good understanding of computers and various software systems.
* Good organizational skills
* Ability to work well with others