Maintenance - Janitor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 2/21/2017
* Maintain a safe and clean environment in and around the Maintenance Shop, and in areas where maintenance tasks are performed.
* Respond to Maintenance Service Requests, to include HVAC equipment, and assist other Maintenance Technicians to complete necessary adjustments and repairs.
* Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry tasks, as required.
* Use basic mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic system skills, as required, to perform troubleshooting, diagnostic, adjustment and repair tasks.
* Read, interpret and follow equipment manuals and work orders to perform required tasks.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as work instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to convert to metric and standard weights and measures.
* Ability to read measuring devices.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma and/or GED.
* Related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.