This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Dairy Farmers of America
Garden City, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAssist the Maintenance Manager to ensure that all preventative and predictive maintenance work orders and routes are completed within the given time. Assist with everyday maintenance issues and repairs. Promote best practices and a discipline to standard work. Work closely and in partnership with quality, operations, waste water, and the leadership team to build one team with one purpose. Safely make and deliver a quality product right the first time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for department shift schedules and attendance
* Assist the Maintenance Manager to ensure that all preventative maintenance work orders are completed within the given time. Assist with everyday maintenance issues and repairs
* Oversee pass down issues. Assign daily jobs and work orders
* Ensure maintenance staff has a good understanding of work practices and procedures
* Maintain and order repair and maintenance parts, supplies, tools, and equipment
* Repair and perform maintenance of all plant equipment
* Actively support and implement preventative and predictive maintenance programs
* Attend required training, including but not limited to GMP's, HAACP, SQF, Safety, etc.
* Implement CI Programs to include Lean, Kaizen, 5S, and Leader Standard Work
* Follow all DFA GMP's and work in a manner consistent with all corporate and regulatory, food safety, quality, and sanitation requirements
* Due to the nature of the job, this individual will be required for some on call and weekend work
* The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.