Maintenance Manager 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The position of a Maintenance Manager is of great significance in the organization as they are responsible for the entire upkeep and maintenance of the facility. Individual in such role also required to execute their administrative and organizational skills for ensuring that all maintenance activities are seamlessly completed. Maintenance managers are largely accountable for uphold of the quality and standards of the organization.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THIS ROLE REQUIRES A DRUG SCREENING AND BACKGROUND CHECK
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Conducting regular inspections and ensuring the upkeep and maintenance of all areas of a facility.
* Ensuring the proper working of all electrical units and systems in the facility.
* Leading a team of subordinates and delegating work areas to them.
* Keeping a record of all the day-to-day maintenance and service activities undertaken in a facility.
* Evaluating the performance of the subordinates.
* Complying with all corporate policies and the Occupational Safety and health administration rules (OSHA) while carrying out maintenance functions.
* Placing orders for spare parts and equipment for replacement and ascertaining the proper documentation of the same.
* Synchronizing work processes with other departments of the establishment.
* Recruiting maintenance personnel.
MUST-HAVES* 5+ years Maintenance management experience in manufacturing setting
* Strong Electrical, Pneumanic, Welding experience and knowledge
* Experince working with Microsoft Excel