This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Time
Brookdale Charleston 2030 Charlie Hall Blvd Charleston , SC 29414
Job #: 067726
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Schedule maintenance on: H.V.A.C., elevator, fire and sprinkler equipment, generator, landscape, kitchen equipment, and emergency pull cord equipment
* Respond to maintenance requests by residents, including repairing plumbing, electrical, heating and replacing light bulbs
* Supervise the community maintenance, housekeeping and laundry (if applicable) staff to include hiring, training, evaluating performance, resolving disciplinary issues and firing
* Direct workers engaged in the maintenance and upkeep of the interior and exterior of the community
* Ensure walls, floor coverings, doors, and woodwork in the common areas of the community are properly maintained
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
* Must be able to get certified and drive a 15 passenger bus
* One year of related experience, preferred to have HVAC experience
* EPA certification as well as knowledge of Assisted Living DHEC regulations
* Valid State Driver's License required for vehicle travel, as needed
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays and will be on call 24/7
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150294.aspx'