Maintenance Manager 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Supervises the daily operation and function of the Maintenance Department which includes accountability for preventative maintenance for all manufacturing equipment and facilities.
* Ensures that accurate records are maintained in the Maintenance Department.
* Verifies that each member of the Maintenance Department follows all written maintenance procedures and programs safely, accurately and consistently.
* Monitors all maintenance personnel for GMP, HACCP, Safety and Sanitation requirements.
* Communicates directly with QA laboratory to ensure effective participation by the maintenance technicians in the implementation of SQF & QA policies and procedures.
* Takes responsibility for Maintenance Department personnel and processes.
* Provides assistance to the Operations Team as needed for special projects.
* Processes work orders and assigns maintenance mechanics for repair and preventative maintenance.
* Manages the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary (EPAC).
* Primary contact and responsible party for being liaison between outside contractors and the company to ensure that they follow all company policies and guidelines.
* Responsible for the training of all new Maintenance employees and verifies the training of all current Maintenance employees on an annual basis for both safety, compliance and efficient operation of both plant and manufacturing process. In particular LOT/TO and all safety programs.
* Performs daily maintenance walk-through of the entire facility and reports finding