Maintenance Manager - Engineering Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Maintenance Manager - Engineering Manager
LOCATION: Wausau, WI
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
SALARY: $120,000 to $130,000
MANAGES OTHERS: up to 10
Well established, manufacturing company is looking to hire an Engineering and Maintenance Manager for their manufacturing facility located South of Wausau, WI. The successful candidate will be responsible for directing and managing all capital, maintenance budgets and regulatory requirements. The Engineering and Maintenance Manager will provide direction in the areas of process improvement, cost reduction, quality, and equipment reliability.
* Provide safety leadership
* Lead all maintenance and engineering activities for this facility
* Work with corporate and local management to ensure capital program is managed efficiently
* Develop and implement Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing ideas
* Develop others in the department
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* 10+ years of experience in a heavy industry
* 7+ years in engineering or maintenance supervision roles
* Familiarity with continuous improvement methodologies - Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma
* Experienced with compliance programs for boilers, turbines and tanks
* Proven success of leading projects from beginning to end
* Good interpersonal skills and strong attention to details and administrative issues are required
Please reference Job Code KW96052 when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.