Maintenance Manager Foods 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY: Responsible for the safe maintenance, repair or replacement of plant equipment and systems. Ensure maximum production quantity and quality. Support the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
* Minimum 10 years experience in management
* Requires advanced knowledge in managing a multi-craft maintenance department
* Must have in depth knowledge of preventive maintenance program development and implementation, maintenance work prioritization and scheduling.
* Must have working knowledge of operating budgets and knowledge in analyzing and forecasting variances.
* Must have working knowledge of personal computer spreadsheet and ERP software programs.
* Must have in-depth knowledge of Cal OSHA, FDA, and GMP requirements as they pertain to maintenance activities as a consumer goods processing facility.