This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONATARID, Nationwide Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management corporation who is seeking an experienced:
Job Id# EB-8500717114
* Interviewing, screening and recommendations for Service Technicians and Grounds personnel.
* Training of all service, housekeeping/custodial or grounds personnel.
* Perform timely apartment turns, general maintenance, repairs, fire systems, grounds upkeep, pool upkeep, and overall upkeep of community.
* Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, negotiating pricing and collaborating on approved vendor list.
* Develop and/or maintain a preventive maintenance program to extend the life of HVAC systems throughout the community.
* Research and evaluation of all current and potential products used in the maintenance and upkeep of the property.
* Specifically responsible for maintaining a replacement log that tracks the replacement of carpet, vinyl, appliances, condensing units, etc.
* Maintain golf carts, tools, and all other equipment/machinery owned by property.
* Scheduling and direct supervision of all in-house and/or vendor work.
* Inventory, ordering and delivery of all necessary supplies and equipment for the service, custodial and grounds departments under the direction and with the approval of the Property Manager.
* Insuring OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies are complied with at all times.
* Interpret company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
* Respond in a timely manner to service requests.
* Schedule and perform preventative maintenance.
* Analyze and resolve work problems or assists workers in solving work problems. Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
* Maintaining the required property uniform and insuring a professional appearance and attitude for all service, custodial and grounds personnel at all times.
* Thorough knowledge of management company policies and property community policies.
Experience ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.
If you are an experienced industry professional and would like to learn more about how we can assist you bring your career search to a successful conclusion, in the first instance please reply with a full resume; all discussions and resumes will be treated in strictest confidence.