Maintenance Manager - Hydraulic Experience
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Your Talent Source LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONMAINTENANCE MANAGER - HYDRAULIC EXPERIENCE
Our client is looking for a HANDS on Maintenance Manager with extensive hydraulic, TPM, as well as, great leadership experience. This is a great company with career growth opportunities. Good salary, bonus and benefits!
* Minimum of 5-10years of Maintenance experience in a heavy manufacturing environment
* Minimum of 5years of experience, in a leadership role managing people
* Experience with TPM, ability to improve equipment reliability and minimize downtime.
* Extensive Hydraulics experience and combustion experience
* 5+ years of experience with budgets and managing capital projects.
* You MUST be a hands on leader, who will get right in, roll up your sleeves and help fix the equipment.
* Strong communication, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills required.
* Ability to "think outside the box" and "on your feet.
* Very energetic and a people person.
* Desire to do what it takes to get the job done.
* 4Year degreerequired
* This is to develop and implement maintenance strategies to improve equipment reliability and minimize unplanned downtime.
* Plans maintenance operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing equipment repairs, improvements, and preventive maintenance.
* Reviews operational schedules and coordinates maintenance activities to ensure production and quality of products meets both internal and external customer specifications.
* Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
* Inspects machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization.
* Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards