Maintenance Manager III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 2/9/2017
JOB DESCRIPTION* 15% - SAP - Workflow, installing equipment and functional locations, breakdown reporting, RCM metrics, training, requisition approvals.
* 10% - Conduct safety audits, attend safety meetings, complete corrective actions, safety training.
* 10% - Contractor relations - Sheet metal, HVAC, Machine Shop, Roofing, Gearboxes, Cassette Cylinders.
* 10% - RCM Preventative Maintenance Planning - Schedule equipment for PM, planning PM labor and work orders, supervise on PM days.
* 5% - AIB - Maintain standards
* 10% - Manage Capital Projects
* 15% - Manage Maintenance Employees - Schedules, vacations, payroll, workflow, overtime.
* 10% - Six Sigma / CI /RCM - Work closely with Black Belt on projects, press improvements.
* 5% - Maintain Major Spares - Gearboxes, motors
* 10% - Manage Storeroom.
* Provides long-range planning for the facility and equipment needs including capital and major repairs.
* Develops, implements and oversees predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance programs.
* Uses other maintenance disciplines in the development and application of reliability engineering, root-cause analysis and troubleshooting of equipment and processes.
* Coaches and develops training plans for all maintenance technicians.
* Supervises Maintenance Supervisor, Storeroom, and Planner functions.