This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Maintenance Manager
LOCATION: Lima, OH
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
SALARY: $120,000 to $130,000
MANAGES OTHERS: up to 10
Well established manufacturing company is looking to hire a Maintenance Manager for their manufacturing facility located south of Lima, OH. Reporting to the Plant Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing direction and for managing all activities related to strategic maintenance and reliability at this manufacturing facility. The Maintenance manager will provide direction in the areas of process improvement, cost reduction, quality, and equipment reliability.
* Provide safety leadership
* Lead all maintenance activities for this facility
* Work with corporate and local management to ensure capital program is managed efficiently
* Develop others in the department
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* 5+ years of experience in a heavy industry, ideally in chemical, oil refinery, power or pulp & paper
* Familiarity with preventative maintenance programs
* Proven success of leading projects from beginning to end
* Strong safety leadership experience
* Good interpersonal skills and strong attention to details and administrative issues are required
Please reference Job Code KW96054 when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.