Maintenance Manager (Machinery) 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Maintenance Manager (Machinery)
LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA
EDUCATION: High School Diploma, Bachelor's DegreePreferred
SALARY: $80,000 - 90,000
MANAGES OTHERS: Yes
The Maintenance Manager provides general management through subordinate supervisors for departments providing maintenance functions for the equipment. The Maintenance Manager also ensures that the maintenance department objectives are met including project, cost, quality and safety factors by performing regular responsibilities. This role requires a high level of mechanical ability and experience with a wide variety of manufacturing machinery. The Maintenance Manager will oversee a team of 5-6 employees in the maintenance department.
* High School Diploma or Trade School required; AS or BSDegreepreferred.
* Must have 3+ years of maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment.
* Must have 3+ years of management/leadership experience.
* A strong background of maintenance experience on CNC machinery.
* Experience developing/implementing Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs seen as a major plus.
Please reference Job Code 8-11AH when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.