This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Responsible for managing, directing and controlling maintenance operations. Accountable for all maintenance activities including preventative and corrective maintenance to ensure maximum uptime and productivity. Responsible for optimizing maintenance costs.
* Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
* Schedules and provides work direction to those performing preventative and repairs on ready mix plants. Hire, train, develop, provide continuous constructive feedback and take corrective actions as appropriate. Complete performance evaluations in a timely fashion. Accurately capture hours worked in company-designated time keeping system. Handle employee relations issues.
* Manage contractors and vendors that impact plant maintenance projects. Assures parts and services provided are within budgetary guidelines and are aligned with OSHA regulations, applicable federal and state laws and company policies.
* Complete all reports required by management by deadlines. Document all downtime and production concerns, and communicate them to management in a timely manner. Submit maintenance and supply costs for budgetary planning purposes.
* Performance preventative maintenance and repairs, as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: High School diploma/GED
Required Work Experience: 3-5 years experience in mechanical repair, installation and construction in a plant or industrial environment.
Additional Requirements: Must have a working knowledge of basic electrical, mechanical, controls, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as the use of all shop equipment such as welding and machining equipment
Required Computer and Software Skills: Proficient in Microsoft applications to include Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Familiarity with internet search engines.
Direct Reports (# of): 4 employees
Direct Reports (Titles): Plant Maintenance Tech
Lafarge North America Inc., Holcim (US) Inc., and Aggregate Industries Management, Inc., and their affiliates, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AMERICA\'S JOB EXCHANGE SOURCE CODES:
AJETR+00, AJETR+01, AJETR+02 ,AJETR+03, AJETR+04, AJETR+05, AJETR+06, AJETR+07, AJETR+08
STATE SPECIFIC SOURCE CODE: