This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/10/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for an Ashburn, Virginia location.
* This position performs general maintenance on all facets of facility equipment and infrastructure.
* Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
* Maintains service documentation.
* Communicates with customers, management, colleagues, Planners / Schedulers and Operations Managers regarding issues, project completion timelines and workload priorities.
* Performs all facility equipment repairs. Maintains tools, parts, equipment and supplies in clean and safe condition. Acts as a resource for all partners in equipment and service maintenance.
* Candidate must be willing to work in a multi-skilled team environment.
* Flexibility to flow with the work will be required to accomplish all daily operations and maintenance tasks.
* High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
* A minimum of two years field experience with trade school training, or, five years total field experience.
* Person must have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Good general computer skills with knowledge in e-mail and the Internet.
* Knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Outlook) is a plus for this position.
* Person must be a self-motivated individual who can work independently or in a team environment.
* Must have the ability to lift 70 lbs. frequently.
* Flexibility to work shifts including a 12 hour per day work week schedule.
* Must have a valid U.S. driver license.
* May be required to work overtime to meet deadlines.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 42217BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $58.3 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.