This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Reports to: Maintenance Foreman, Maintenance Manager, and/or Plant Engineer
* Checks with preceding Shift Mechanics upon arrival to see if any areas need particular attention.
* Observes Production operation from the Production floor. Talks with all operators frequently. Corrects any problems as they arise.
* Concentrates efforts on any problem area until problem is corrected.
* Fills out work orders including any parts replaced during shift on MVP Program.
* Advises incoming mechanics, Maintenance Foreman, and/or Maintenance Manager of any ongoing problems during and at the end of his shift.
* Oils and lubes equipment as necessary.
* Responsible for maintaining own equipment and tools.
* Responsible for maintaining a clean work area.
* Will report any product quality or product safety issues to management immediately.
* Will obey and follow all company policies regarding safety, GMP, and conduct.
* Responsible for any other projects or duties assigned by management.