Maintenance Mechanic II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
Tempur Sealy International
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Broad Function and Objective
Direct and coordinate activities in the maintenance department to ensure timely and safe production standards are met. Responsibilities include project management and coordination in alignment with plant priorities;.
* Coordinate maintenance department activities and projects.
* Maintain an effective and efficient preventative maintenance program capable of maintaining regular operations.
* Maintain a highly-safe environment and ensure 100% safety compliance in maintenance activities. Identify near misses in addition to incident reporting, and proactively address preventive actions.
* Plan for work projects, which will assure proper materials, are ordered and available for the repair and maintenance of plant equipment, which will keep inventories at a minimum and reduce parts cost.
* Maintain accurate records of equipment and schedule preventative maintenance to assure work can be accomplished on time.
* Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities.
* Develop a collaborative relationship with all departments
Minimum Qualifications Required For This Position
Associate's degree from a trade or vocational school in electrician, mechanic, welder, or similar program; plus five (5) years experience performing duties outlined above; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have mechanical and mathematical skills sufficient for solving plant problems, skills in developing, communicating and maintaining positive interpersonal relationships with and among employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled