Auto Req ID
Basic operation and maintenance of building systems and equipment. Provides response to customer service requests. Works with the Operations team in both maintenance and repair of building and equipment.
* Surveys all light fixtures and replace light bulbs as needed.
* Completes special tasks that include but are not limited to; painting, locksmith work, client services requests, special cleaning, and general maintenance as assigned.
* Assists other operational staff members in repair and maintenance of building equipment and compliance with all required maintenance and safety audits.
* Monitors operation and maintains refrigeration, water cooling and air conditioning equipment; boilers, heating, ventilating and hot water equipment; pumps, valves, piping and filters; other mechanical and electrical equipment; recording readings as necessary to assure proper operation of equipment; responsible for reporting any problems/malfunctions.
* Uses a computerized maintenance e management work order system (CMMS) to open and close work orders.
* Uses a facility management control system (FMS) to operate and monitor equipment functionality.
* Maintains tools and orders supplies as required for various equipment repairs.
* Keeps logs, documents equipment repairs, closes work orders, tracks time accurately in reports and provides timely and constant communication with the Operations Manager and Lead Engineer.
* Complies with policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
* Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
* Maintains records for work completed in a neat and organized manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* One year previous experience or completion of a vocational school program.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Special knowledge and skills - Some skills in electrical and mechanical aptitude a must.
* Personal characteristics - Team player, hard worker, good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports and have excellent customer service skills.
* For internal candidates, must consistently receive a meets expectations job performance review.
WORK REQUIREMENTS / CONDITIONS
* Visually inspect machinery and buildings.
* Ability to frequently walk up and down stairs for inspections and emergency procedure practice or implementation.
* Ability to climb ladders up to 40 feet and lift 60 lbs repeatedly.
* Ability to detect emergency alarms - auditory and/or visual.
* Equipment inspections require getting on hands and knees to reach areas difficult to access
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.