This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
The Maintenance Mechanic performs general and preventative property maintenance, light construction, building repairs (drywall, minor electrical, tile replacement, plumbing, etc.) has a working knowledge of (and ability to manage) mechanical systems, construction practices. This position works closely under the supervision of the Operations Manager, assessing and reporting conditions on property that require attention. This position will focus on safety, increasing the property value, and assist in implementing an outstanding customer experience.
* Operate and maintain the properties mechanical systems in a manner, which protects, maintains and improves the value of the owner s asset.
* Assist the Operations Manager implement and monitor hazard control, team safety practices, and ensure compliance with local codes and regulation to ensure the passing of the compliance portion of the operations audit.
* Operate the energy management systems to maximize energy efficiency.
* Provide preventive, ongoing, and anticipated maintenance at the entire property.
* Assist the Operations Manager with developing energy improvement plans for the property.
* Maintain an equipment inventory control for the property.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
* High School diploma or equivalent, preferred
* Technical or Vocational school training, preferred
* One to three (1-3) years experience in a related field.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks independently.
* Knowledge of computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite: Word, excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook).
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
* Valid Driver's license required.
PHYSICAL WORK REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS:
* Heavy lifting
* Ability to be on call and come in during nontraditional hours.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website. Please reference Job 43737BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $58.3 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.