This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 1/28/2017
- 1-3 years proven general maintenance experience in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic punch-presses preferred.
- Knowledge in basic 5S and lean manufacturing concepts preferred.
- Basic knowledge of OSHA safety standards.
- Responsible for maintaining machines, facilities, and grounds or any other aspect of repair.
- Must complete Purolator's Powered Industrial truck training for forklifts and manlifts.
- All aspects of tools (power, hand), grinders, welders, and torches.
- Observe all safety rules, wear proper equipment, report any injuries to Supervisor, keep work area clean and perform any other duties as directed by Supervision.
- Regular attendance is required when scheduled for work.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Basic Math Skills, English reading/writing preferred
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.