Maintenance Mechanic- 2nd Shift- Saukville, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Maintenance Mechanic- 2nd Shift- Saukville, WI
Perform general maintenance and preventive maintenance work on all machines and equipment to keep them in good working condition. Perform all operations in accordance with the specified guidelines and instructions, while exercising safety for oneself and others.
* Mechanical repairs to all machines and equipment, e.g., alignment of machine spindles, slides and ways.
* Replace bearings, shafts, gears, etc.
* Repair a variety of hydraulic and pneumatic valves and controls, pressure regulators, pumps, tools, etc.
* Assist in solving excessive tooling or machine problems in production equipment, which may include the proficient operation of machines, incidental to troubleshooting those machines.
* Adjust, align, patch or replace drives, conveyors, etc.
* Inspect and repair all hoists, cables, hooks, shafts, packing and valves on air hoist, and sheaves on electric hoist.
* Perform all required preventive and predictive maintenance procedures on specified machinery and equipment.
* Perform a variety of bench work jobs.
* Clean up oil and grease around machines.
* Change air filters on machines.
* Check and control proper oil level in all production equipment. Change as required.
* Apply lubrication to equipment as required on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
* Clean, maintain and secure company tools and work areas.
* Must be capable of operating a fork lift truck.
* Ability to work in a scissor lift or boom lift.
* Properly use chains and slings based on load capacity.
Specific Skills/Knowledge Required
* High School Diploma required, Technical diploma is desired.
* Experience with Industrial Equipment (Brake Press, Lasers, Welders, etc) desired
* Bending, lifting, and pushing weights of up to 40 pounds or more.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.