This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us
Welcome to Ardent Mills, a new company dedicated to helping our customers innovate and grow, with the industry s broadest range of traditional and organic flours, whole grains, customized blends and specialty products. Our ingredients are backed by unrivaled technical support, food safety solutions and the supply assurance of a coast-to-coast network of more than 40 community mills and blending facilities, an artisan commercial bakery and a Mobile Innovation Center. We are Ardent Mills, working with you for the good of grain. And we re looking for dynamic people to join our team.
The purpose of the Maintenance Planner is to plan and prepare for the efficient execution of all non-urgent, future maintenance work at the facility, maintain a healthy backlog, utilize experience, best practices, equipment file information and job site visits to develop and maintain work plans. Work closely with operations and maintenance personnel to request spare parts for future work, maintain spare part inventories, build job kits and utilize the computerized maintenance management system.
Food Safety: Maintain food safety understanding by participating in all site wide food safety training. Responsible to elevate food safety concerns to the appropriate level; authorized to stop production or shipments due to food safety risks.
Preferred Knowledge- Knowledge of food safety requirements; Knowledge of food safety PRP s and HACCP
* Plan future proactive work for the maintenance craft. Includes developing and continuously improving upon job plans, PM s, and PdM activities and the follow-up work generate from the CMMS. Manage and promote plant safety incorporating safety plans, hazards, and precautions into daily planning activities. This will include but is not limited to follow-ups from plant inspections.
* Update and maintain equipment history records via CMMS and equipment history files. Responsible for ordering, receiving, shipping, and inventorying spare parts utilizing GuideTI and other proper systems.
* Provide input and support to the maintenance and reliability team, purchasing, and operations departments. Track and provide meaningful measures to improve the planning department and efficiency of the craft personnel.
* Work with the maintenance team to develop documented maintenance strategies for all plant equipment and eliminate failures through root cause failure analysis and reliability centered maintenance activities. Build relationships with suppliers and technical service providers.
Skills & Experience
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Demonstrated Safety Champion behaviors
* Minimum 5 years maintenance experience
* Experience working with an established team
* Good knowledge of Maintenance process and activities.
* Extensive knowledge of Maintenance Management System
* Practical knowledge of applicable PdM technologies such as: Vibration Analysis, Oil Analysis, Infrared, Ultrasound, and Motor Circuit Evaluation
* Working knowledge of Maintenance Management systems
* Understanding of operating context of site assets / process systems
* Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally
* Advanced computer skills
* Fluent verbal and written English
* Conflict management, foster teamwork and communication, influence others, listen to and motivate others, Self-control and awareness
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Demonstrated effective systematic problem solving skills
* Ability to organize, coordinate and accomplish multiple tasks
Ardent Mills is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees in this position. The description, duties, functions, and responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of Ardent Mills.