Maintenance Positions - Greensboro, Lexington, High Point. Start Now!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
High Point, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Harvest Properties is looking for a few full time maintenance employees. We are looking to fill positions at our Greensboro, Lexington, and High Point Locations.
*Applicants must have at least 1 year of maintenance experience.
*The position is full time, hours are 8:30AM to 5:30PM, looking for immediate hires.
Candidates should work well in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. Some of the job responsibilities and requirements include:
* Electrical work
* Plumbing Repairs
* Appliance and Furniture moving (must be able to lift 60+ pounds)
* Trashing out storage and apartment units
* Turn Units
* Work orders (plumbing, electrical, carpentry)
* Picking up grounds
General Requirements / Qualifications
* Previous apartment community maintenance experience preferred
* General building and grounds maintenance
* Knowledge painting, drywall, plumbing & electrical repairs
* Must have a positive attitude / good customer service
* Must have own tools and transportation
* Highly motivated and team-oriented personal style
* Open to change and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with pools or CPL is preferred
* HVAC knowledge helpful, Supervisor must be certified.
Previous experience as an Apartment Maintenance Tech is a MUST.
HVAC experience is a PLUS!
Applicants must have a valid driver's license and pass a background check.
Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Days
Employee apartment discount