Maintenance Superintendent - Mechanical Superintendent
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Maintenance Superintendent - Mechanical Superintendent
LOCATION: Wausau, WI
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
SALARY: $95, - $110,
MANAGES OTHERS: up to 10
INDUSTRIES: Manufacturing, Chemical, Industrial
JOB TYPES: Manufacturing, Engineering
Well established, manufacturing company is looking to hire a Mechanical Maintenance Superintendent for their manufacturing facility located South of Wausau, WI. The successful candidate will be responsible for directing and managing all mechanical maintenance activities for this facility. Will work closely with engineering and operations to determine which projects to work on to safely achieve the locations business objectives. May work on multiple projects at the same time and will interact closely with other engineers, operations, and outside vendors.
* Follow and implement continuous improvement ideas
* Use root cause analysis for problem solving
* Maintain a safety focus on all mechanical maintenance projects
* Develop others in the department
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
* 10+ years of experience in a heavy industry
* Experienced in managing personnel
* Familiarity with continuous improvement methodologies
* Proven success of leading projects from beginning to end
* Good interpersonal skills and strong attention to details and administrative issues are required
Please reference Job Code KW96051 when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.