This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to work in a high volume packaging plant and a positive work environment. A qualified candidate will have a strong background in CMMS and PMs, while frequently working with mechanical equipment. An expert mechanical background and equipment installation experience is mandatory. This is an urgent need for the region and any qualified candidate will receive a fast response. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career as a Maintenance Supervisor with the desire to grow with a top global company, please apply today. The company will provide quick upward mobility and a very competitive benefits package.
* BS in Engineering
* Over 5 years of experience working in a paper products plant
* CMMS, PMs, RCA, and SAP
* Manage and troubleshooting of equipment
* Develop plans and process improvement
* Scheduling, planning, and development of the maintenance staff
* PSM plant policies and improvements
* Excellent communication and leadership skills