This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEstablished and growing company that is selling globally has an opportunity for aMAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR - 2nd shift. In this role will supervise and assist with assigned hourly employees in maintenance regarding the installation, repair and preventative maintenance of equipment for manufacturing and the building. Will be involved with instructing and training the assigned maintenance employees regarding maintenance best practices. Vendors will be worked closely with regarding machine part improvements.
A safe work place will promoted by all tasks being performed in a safe and thoughtful manner that is compliant with all rules, instructions, procedures, devices, equipment and use of appropriate personal protective equipment. There is a comprehensive benefit package included.
* An Associatedegree in Mechatronics or a field that is related
* Diversified machining and repair work experience for at least 5years
* CNC and drives knowledge
* At least 2+ years of leadership or supervisory experience
* Proficient with hydraulics, mechanics, pneumatics, TPM, precision measuring and TPR
* Needed are good communication and interpersonal skills
* Solid problem solving skills needed.
* Must be open to working 2nd shift