This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Forest City Realty Trust
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary
The Maintenance Supervisor will Supervise, coordinate and perform activities associated with the general maintenance of a low complexity property. This may include repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment, general to advance mechanical maintenance, interior maintenance, general to advanced plumbing, general to advanced carpentry, and/or housekeeping.
Requires a high school diploma, GED (General Educational Development), or equivalent.
May have additional 5 years of experience to the required experience below to offset educational requirements.
- A minimum of at least three years prior experience working on a commercial or multi-unit residential property.
- Must have a valid State Drivers License
- Requires a self-motivated, team-player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills when working with community associates
- Must be neat, meticulous and pay attention to regulations and details when completing tasks
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including over-time, nights, weekends, and on-call
Forest City Enterprises is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Vets.