This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Judge Direct Placement
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Judge Group is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for a large manufacturing facility located in Illinois. The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for maintenance team management, on-the-floor troubleshooting and project engineering support. They will be accountable to the team members for removing obstacles, solving problems, setting direction and empowering a maintenance team to achieve their performance improvement results. The Maintenance Supervisor will act as a technical resource to help achieve manufacturing goals in the areas of safety, cost, quality and service to customers.
* 3+ years of solid Maintenance Supervisory experience
* BS/BA degreepreferred
* Candidates with an EngineeringDegree are highly preferred
* Candidates must have the ability to mentor, train and progress in a highly developed team based work environment
* Knowledge with a maintenance scheduling software (CMMS) is highly preferred
* Experience with PLC controls, general troubleshooting and PM programs is also desired
* Demonstrated people and leadership skills with track record of achieving positive business results
* Ability to work in a fast paced, high intensity environment
* Experience with high-speed packaging and automated processes is a plus
Salary Range: $65,000-$75,000
The Judge Group is a privately-owned, leading professional services firm, providing technology, talent and learning solutions to businesses around the globe. Judge's expertise is positioned at the crossroads of people and technology - two of the most important aspects of successful business today. Our solutions are successfully delivered through a workforce of 4,500+ professionals and an international network of more than 30 practice offices.