Maintenance - Supervisor
Sunoco fuel can be found in 27 states, and its brand recognized worldwide as the official racing fuel of NASCAR, INDYCAR, the National Hot Rod Association, the American Motorcyclist Association and more than 50 other racing series. Sunoco's commitment to performance and innovation continues, driving a new period of expansion.
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) is a master limited partnership whose territory ranges from Maine to Hawaii, and we continue to expand. Sunoco LP that operates approximately 1,340 convenience stores (including APlus, Stripes, Aloha Island Mart and Tigermarket brands) and retail fuel sites, and distributes motor fuel to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in 30 states at approximately 6,800 sites.
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) owns SUN's general partner and incentive distribution rights. The Energy Transfer family of companies controls approximately 71,000 miles of pipelines, supplying major fuels throughout the country
A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
* Supervises and coordinates activities of fuel and point of sale technicians, in his/her region, engaged in maintaining company assets, including facilities, fuel and point of sale equipment and parts inventory.
* Provides Stripes Friendly customer service by responding to internal and external customer inquiries and concerns.
* Serves customers by maintaining our Stripes Friendly philosophy, supported by a value proposition that every experience will be fast, friendly and delicious.
* Represents Company interests with the highest standards of professionalism.
* Suggests ways to improve financial savings and exceptional performance.
* Inspect/monitor work areas, examine tools and equipment, and provide employee safety training to prevent, detect, and correct unsafe conditions or violations of procedures and safety rules.
* Manages assigned fuel maintenance region/area within a prescribed budget and performance factors and participates in budget preparation.
* Determines schedules and assignments for work activities based on work priorities and skill of personnel.
* Monitors employees' work levels and reviews on-going work performance, providing feedback as necessary.
* Examines/inspects fuel equipment, systems, point of sale equipment or facilities to determine needed installations, services, or repairs.
* Counsels employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job-skill deficiencies.
* Requisitions materials and supplies, such as tools, equipment, and replacement parts.
* Conducts or arranges for worker training in safety, repair, and maintenance techniques, operational procedures, or equipment use.
* Recommends or initiates personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures.
* Inspects, tests, and measures completed work, using devices such as hand tools and gauges to verify conformance to standards and repair requirements.
* Develops and implements electronic maintenance programs and computer information management.
* Implements and evaluates preventative maintenance policies and procedures.
* Consults with management to resolve problems and recommends measures to improve operations and conditions of equipment.
* Meet with vendors or suppliers to discuss products used in installations, services, or repairs.
* Performs other various duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities:
* Education/experience: High School or GED is required. Bachelor's degree is preferred or equivalent experience.
* A minimum of three (3) years direct supervisory related experience is required.
* Previous experience supervising salaried managers is preferred.
* Multiple sites, financial metrics and budgeting experience are required.
* Previous work with I.T. systems preferred.
* Skills: Maintenance, mechanical, electrical and diagnostics.
* Previous work with petroleum products and / or I.T. systems is a plus.
* Committed to work all assigned work hours. Travel 30 - 50% is required..