This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Responsible for providing leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the building and grounds are operating efficiently. Maintains departmental records, logs, and files, answers and directs telephone calls and questions. Maintains professional relations with vendors, suppliers, outside contractors and government officials. Ensures that the facility is maintained at a high level, snow removal is performed in a timely manner when needed, and cleanliness and safety standards are upheld. Completes miscellaneous projects as assigned.
HOURS: Primary hours are Monday - Friday 8am-5pm however, as a salaried exempt position, after hours and on-call availability as needed is expected/required.
EEO / VETERANS / DISABLED
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
* Responsible for the development and implementation of project planning and procedures for the facility.
* Assists Senior Management in developing short and long term goals and strategies. Provides suggestions and recommendations.
* Responsible for effective communication, coordination, and working relationships with external clients, customers, contractors, and officials.
* Maintains budgets and future estimates for individual projects. Ensures compliance to budgets.
* Responsible for the efficient, timely, and accurate completion of facility maintenance functions.
* Initiates and negotiates bids with contractors.
* Monitors and supervises production quality. Oversees inspection and testing of projects and identifies problems and resolves them quickly and effectively.
* Regulates work flow to ensure maximum efficiency. Monitors utilization of equipment, facilities, and personnel.
* Monitors all engineering operations for compliance with established safety policies and regulations.
* Trains, advises, and counsels employees and provides suggestions to improve performance and productivity.
* Conducts performance appraisals as assigned.
* Responsible for maintaining effective communication, coordination, and working relationships with Company personnel and management.
* Works closely with other departments to maintain schedules and implement changes and revisions in operational procedures.
* Calls for maintenance on vending machines and miscellaneous equipment.
* Assists in OSHA reviews as requested
* Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location
* Mechanical functions are well managed, coordinated, and completed in accordance with Company policies, procedures, quality standards, and safety regulations.
* Good communication and effective working relationships exist with other departments.
* Professional relationships with regulators, inspectors, officials, suppliers, and customers are maintained.
* Building and grounds projects are closely monitored and supervised. Suggestions for improved techniques are provided. Project goals and deadlines are successfully met.
* Related documentation is complete, accurate, and timely.
* Senior Management is appropriately informed of area activities and significant problems.
* The Company s professional reputation is projected in all contacts.
* Associate's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
* Knowledge of related computer applications.
* Excellent understanding of facility management procedures.
* Knowledge of budgeting, service contracts, and leasing agreements.
* Three to five years of related experience preferred
* System implementation experience is preferred
* Excellent leadership abilities.
* Able to organize, coordinate, and direct team activities.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Good communications skills.
* Ability to use Microsoft Office Applications: Word and Excel.
* Good math skills.
* Able to use all related maintenance equipment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.