Maintenance Supervisor 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
Disher is an engineering services firm based in Michigan. We are partnered with an automotive supplier, working with their Toledo, Ohio location. We are currently searching for an experienced MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR to join their growing team.
The MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR will perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment to support the achievement of the site's business goals and objectives.
This role is a direct, full-time position, and not with DISHER.
* Keep the plant and equipment operating in a state that delivers the planned production capacity while delivering the required product quality for the least maintenance cost.
* Manage KPIs including MTTR, MTBF, OEE, and post-PM performance. Support TPM initiatives.
* Ensure that all maintenance activities are safely and appropriately carried out.
* Monitor repair progress by keeping an indicator of work progress against the plan. Update the progress of each job; initiate corrective actions as required.
* Provide leadership by effectively guiding the maintenance team to do the right work in the right way. Actively build cohesion of the maintenance department.
* Actively engage in continuous improvement by leading business process improvement efforts plant wide.
* Effectively interact with other departments to ensure the proper functioning of all systems in the plant.
* Comply with all lock out tag out and other safety norms and regulations set by the industry.
* Conduct performance reviews of direct reports. Discipline direct reports as required.
* Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in administration, management, personnel management, or a related discipline, required.
* 2 - 3 years of experience as a maintenance supervisor required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to effectively manage time and meet all specified deadlines.
* Excellent leadership and organizational skills and the ability to motivate team members.
DISHER is a nationally-recognized product development and business consulting firm with offices in Zeeland and Ann Arbor, Michigan and Indianapolis, Indiana. Our team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a variety of markets including automotive, office furniture, alternative energy, and medical. Our capabilities span from napkin sketch through launch, providing numerous opportunities for us to partner with clients in product and process development. DISHER also assists clients with business solutions and Talent identification and attraction.