This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Cascades Tissue Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONReporting to the Maintenance Manager, the ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities:
* Coordinate and supervise the activities of the Maintenance personnel and subcontractors while ensuring that employees work in a safe environment in compliance with safety standards;
* Assist the Maintenance Manager in planning the budget of the Maintenance Department and ensure follow-ups;
* Jointly with production, be responsible for planning preventive and corrective maintenance and project work;
* Work with Maintenance Manager on the health and safety action plan of the Maintenance Department. Analyze OHS non-compliance and follow up all corrective and preventive actions;
* Continue the process of predictive maintenance;
* Responsible for all aspects of shutdown planning;
* Assist with and perform troubleshooting as needed;
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent experience;
* Have a strong interest in operations;
* Have good leadership, communication and organizational skills;
* Excellent computer skills including experience in MS Office, WYSE, AS400
* Experience in Auto Cad or other drawing software is preferred;
* Flexible and available to be on call 24/7;
* Experience as an Electrician or Industrial Electronics preferred.