This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY: Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of various production and packaging machines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Able to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance.
* Provide emergency repairs on production equipment to keep lines operational at all times.
* Perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment including replacement of failed components such as bearings, belts, motors, power/control lines, etc.
* Diagnoses problems and replace or repair parts as needed.
* Dismantle defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts, using specifications and/or blueprints, precision measuring instruments, and hand tools.
* Adjust various types of devices and control systems.
* Clean and lubricate parts as required.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the work environment, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required or preferred. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Food or Medical plant experience is preferred.
* Electrical experience (480/110/low voltage) - PLC/VFD knowledge must have
* Ammonia Refrigeration experienced is a plus
* Building and ground maintenance experience
* Basic hydraulics/pneumatics experience
* Able to read and follow blueprints and electrical diagrams
* Experience in performing preventative maintenance
* Experience in a fast paced, cold, wet production environment
* Able to interface well with production line workers and supervisors
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Able to speak, read and write in English a must.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to apply mathematical concepts to practical situations preferred.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This position is physically demanding and sometimes you must get into tight places.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but sometimes very loud.
NORMAL WORK SCHEDULE: Able to work extended work schedules including weekends and overtime .
Job Description Review: I understand this job description and its requirements; and that I am expected to complete all duties as assigned. I understand the job functions may be altered from time to time.
I have noted below any accommodations that are required to enable me to perform these duties. I have also noted below any job responsibilities or functions, which I am unable to perform, with or without accommodation.
Company Representative Date
You may apply for this job by Clicking Here, to complete the Online Job Application process.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Veteran / Disability employer.