Maintenance / Technical Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Pleasant Shade, TN
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Req # 503267
Industrial Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Maintenance / Technical Manager
LOCATION: Pleasant Shade Tennessee area (40 miles outside Northeast Nashville/Hendersonville)
SALARY: $100-120K + 20% Bonus
EXPERIENCE: 7-10+ Years Manufacturing Leadership Experience with some Maintenance exposure
RELOCATION: Relocation Package
Ideal candidate will have experience with TPM
GENERAL POSITION DESCRIPTION
The Maintenance / Technical Manager will be responsible for maintenance of our single production facility and associated equipment and processes. This Manager will have leadership responsibility for the following:
* Ensuring our equipment has an ongoing documented preventive maintenance program, executed and implemented to maximize our equipment uptime.
* Leading the facility maintenance teams.
* Implement a series of measures that track key maintenance performance indicators and demonstrate the cost/benefit analysis of our Preventive maintenance and capital equipment programs.
* Optimize the mix of internal and external service to provide the most effective balance of cost and service
* Develop the capital program for equipment replacement - plant .
* Cost - Provide regular views and reviews of cost optimization opportunities, including total fleet cost of ownership.
* Work with external providers to minimize energy costs, wastewater treatment costs.
* Drive the improvement agenda by analyzing maintenance processes, identifying and prioritizing opportunities for efficiency improvement, and leading change
* Staffing and development of employees.
* Lead key maintenance and engineering projects.
* Lead engineering intern in execution of projects
* Model and Lead the maintenance team to work safely and with adherence to good manufacturing practices and sanitation standards.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory agency requirements, especially the industrial refrigeration system.
* Ability to be on call to support plant operations as needed
* Bachelor's degree (engineering a plus); advanced/post-graduatedegree in business and/or engineering a plus