This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 12/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Maintenance Technician job in Champaign, IL. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for performing work involving maintenance - repair to keep machines, mechanical equipment, or the structure of an establishment working properly. The ideal candidate is proactive in looking for preventative repairs, an excellent problem solver, and is detail-oriented. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Maintenance Technician job include:
- Adjust functional parts of devices or control instruments, using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, or straightedges
- Align and balance new equipment after installation
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary
- High School Diploma
- 1 - 2 years experience as a maintenance technician
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner while adhering to standard operating procedure
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Maintenance Technician job in Champaign, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled