This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Maintains building climate by installing, repairing, and servicing heating, ventilating, and air conditioning equipment.
* Maintains lighting by installing and repairing wiring and fixtures.
* Maintains equipment by installing and repairing associated and backup equipment and systems.
* Keeps equipment, systems, and building ready for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
* Secures building and occupants by maintaining alarm and fire protection devices.
* Maintains system for conveying liquid & liquid waste by installing and repairing plumbing apparatuses.
* Provides system for recycling materials and removing trash by providing containers and monitoring trash disposition.
* Maintains continuity between shifts by documenting maintenance actions; noting system or equipment irregularities requiring continued monitoring.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
Development, implementation, and monitoring of programs that assures a safe facility and work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations--Ergonomic, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
Expert at hands-on equipment maintenance.
Experience following the protocols and precautions for hazardous waste management.
Minimum one year experience in general maintenance HVAC, plumbing, and electrical.
Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
Lift up to 75 lbs., bending, stretching.
Ability to climb multiple flights of stairs on daily basis and walk excessively.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled