This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Demonstrates mastery in repair and maintaining of mechanical, pneumatic and electrical components of production machines and equipment.
* Initiates and performs replacement of components to increase machining capability and reliability.
* Rebuild, repair, and retrofit equipment for a new process start-up and/or launch.
* Visually inspects and listens to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions.
* Ability to dismantle machines and equipment to gain access to problem area.
* Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment or other problems.
* Starts machines and equipment to test operation following repair and confirms product as good per the quality standard for the machine/operation.
* Sets up and operates metalworking tools such as lathe, drill press or grinder to make or repaid parts.
This job requires a minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent and 4 to 6 years of position-related experience; preferred formal education is a Technical Degree or Associates Degree and 6 to 8 years of position-related experience.
* Generous vacation and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* Flexible Spending Account
* Matching 401(k)
* Bonus Plan
* Competitive Salary with Benefits
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any characteristic protected by law