This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader focused on
improving the health and safety of people and the
The Maintenance Technician will maintain the facility
production and support equipment. This hands-on position
will report to a Maintenance Supervisor and will be an
integral team member helping to maximize production
output and assuring the effective utilization of
equipment while maintaining safety and environmental
* Works on maintenance assignments that are
semi-routine in nature where the ability to
recognize deviation from accepted practice is
* Perform minor modifications to production equipment
as directed by the site Engineer.
* Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks in
accordance with established PM schedules.
* Perform basic facility maintenance such as replacing
ceiling tiles, sink/toilet repair, door repair, etc.
* Perform minor electrical tasks such as pulling data
cables, changing light ballasts, lamps, and will
assist with installing conduit and wiring.
* Assure compliance with safety and health regulations
and good housekeeping practices within assigned
areas, as well as compliance with all quality
* This list of duties and responsibilities is not
exhaustive and may be substituted as necessary.
* Minimum of two years prior maintenance experience
in a manufacturing environment is preferred
* Ability to weld and/or fabricate is
desirable.(Stick, TIG, or MIG)
* Ability to receive and comprehend verbal and written
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Strong understanding of machinery and mechanics
* Ability to work overtime as needed
* Ability to work any shift
* Ability to complete a technical course as required.
* Ability to work under general supervision. A certain
degree of creativity and latitude is required
* Sitting, standing, walking, stooping, bending,
squatting, leaning, climbing ladders/stairs and
ability to lift 60pounds.
Competitive compensation plan / Top notch training and
development / Comprehensive benefits package / Paid time
off and holidays / Generous tuition reimbursement plan /
401(k) with match and immediate vesting / An environment
that fosters career growth.