Maintenance Technician I - WEEKEND SHIFT (Fri, Sat, Sun) - ReqCode 16000F5S
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionDICK'S Sporting Goods is seeking full-time distribution center Maintenance Technicians to join our team in Plainfield, IN! Every associate at DICK'S Sporting Goods is united by a common thread - our PASSION for the sports we love. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of a growing Fortune 500 company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through sport and activity.
DICK'S Sporting Goods operates 4 state-of-the art Distribution Centers located in Smithton, PA (near Pittsburgh); Plainfield, IN (near Indianapolis); Atlanta, GA; and Goodyear, AZ. Associates at our Distribution Centers are responsible for the final transportation of merchandise to the sales floor. Our critical team members literally 'deliver' the DICK'S experience to our customers.
Weekend Shift: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 6:30am-7:15pm
- Perform all maintenance activities as and when needed throughout the Distribution Center.
- Provide technical assistance to other maintenance personnel.
- Maintain facility equipment including but not limited to conveyor systems, forklifts, building/grounds and other facility equipment.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods should be prepared to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug test prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications * Must have a strong mechanical and electrical background.
* Must be able to weld.
* Must be able to work independently.
* PLC experience helpful.
* Must be willing and able to be certified on motorized equipment.
* PC proficiency. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must have excellent organizational skills.
* Ability to stand, bend, stoop, reach, push, pull and to lift up to 75 pounds.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/50723387.jpg /