Maintenance Technician II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Maintenance Technician II- 3rd
The Maintenance Technician II uses knowledge, skills, and effort to safely install, inspect, diagnose, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment. This individual will also train other technicians, and support Pentair goals in any way that management requests with a positive attitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Follow all Pentair and department policies and procedures.
2. Complete all tasks in a safe, professional, and timely manner.
3. Work regular schedule and overtime when requested.
4. Improve skills and increase knowledge related to job.
5. Perform work with little or no supervision required.
6. Train others.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
1. Full ability to read and communicate in English.
2. Full ability to frequently stand, walk, sit, bend, lift, and reach with hands and arms.
3. Full knowledge of safe work practices including:
A. Hazardous materials awareness with OSHA's Right-to-Know standa