This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/6/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
Lake Oswego, OR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Full-Time Maintenance Assistant: The Stafford
Must apply online at: www.teamavamere.com or in person, at facility
The Stafford- Boutique Retirement Community
1200 Overlook Drive
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain the grounds, facility and equipment in a safe and efficient manner to assure that a successful maintenance program is maintained at all times.
* Perform routine maintenance on grounds, parking areas, driveways, etc. such as cutting, trimming, sweeping and cleaning.
* Work to include: plumbing, plastering, electrical, carpentry and mechanical.
* Replace bulbs, clean windows and assist others in lifting heavy equipment and supplies.
* Service heating and cooling units/systems.
* Coordinate daily maintenance services with nursing services when performing routine assignments in resident living areas.
* Ensure that the facility and its equipment are properly maintained for resident comfort and convenience.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Knowledgeable of maintenance practices, procedures, building codes and safety regulations.
* Knowledgeable of boilers, compressors, generators and various mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
* Familiar with maintenance of a building such as a nursing home, apartment complex or business facility.
* Able to minimize waste of supplies and misuse of equipment.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
The Stafford Retirement Community offers independent living and assisted living services. Designed as a destination resort, The Stafford is located in beautiful Lake Oswego, Oregon and serves Portland and surrounding communities. Our mission is to encourage independence while offering the assistance you need, when you need it. Come dine in our own in-house restaurant, enjoy an evening at our movie theater, spend a day at our spa, or join one of our art classes or social events. Our main goal is for you enjoy life. Join our team as we are currently seeking to add to our top notch talent!
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER